Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy (Belated) B-Day Jac!

Big news! Cam got promoted at work! It's really kind of a big deal (at least I think so). He went up on a sergeant board for his company, battalion, regiment, and MLG and won all of them! We're talking a big percentage of Camp Lejeune here. So...I took the day off so that I could be there to see his ceremony, and apparently they decided to "surprise" him. Long story short...I missed it. So while I was sittin at home waiting for him to get here and celebrate, I was feeling a bit nostalgic and I put together this little slideshow of Jac's first year. I can't believe my little tiny baby is a toddler! :( Here it goes!

3 comments:

  1. Karen,
    WOW! Jac is a handsome baby and the slide show is terrific. I am so glad you are a blogger, a great way for me to keep up with you and your family! Wonderful job!
    :)
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your slide show. Jac is so cute and such a handsome baby!

    ~Erin Cannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It won't be long before you'll have a little one growing up right before your eyes! How sad! I checked out your blog and you look so cute! You're really carrying your baby weight well. Take care of the little bean.

    ReplyDelete