Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Again!

I got another call from Cam yesterday morning around 11. Not much news. He's still in Kuwait and it sounds like they're all pretty bored there. Just sitting around waiting to go to Iraq next. He hasn't called today and I don't think he will (since they are like 8 hours ahead of us and that would make it about 1 in the morning on Thurs). Hopefully that means they are on the way or maybe they have already arrived in Iraq. I can't wait to get his address so I can send him a present in the mail.

Mom and I are heading back to J-ville tomorrow to start getting packed up. Dad, Pack, and maybe Bob will come up on Friday night or Saturday morning to start packing up a moving truck. Jac will be staying with "Grandma Dotty" for the weekend. I'm pretty sad about leaving our first home together. That's probably why I haven't started packing anything up before now.

Anyhow, it's almost time for church so I better be going. I've got to give the kid a bath since I won't have time in the morning. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment