Thursday, November 20, 2008

Catastrophe!

I just talked to Cam. He's out in the field for this last week. It's good news though...he has a great cell phone signal, so hopefully I'll get to talk to him everyday. He apparently has a perma-cold, from the crazy weather out there. He told me that most of them should be leaving next Saturday (the 29th) to fly back. There are about 40 that will need to stay and help break everything down and clean up. They won't make it back until around December 3rd. Hopefully, he'll get to come home with the first group, but probably not it time for Thanksgiving. :'(

Here on the home-front, we had a disastrous morning. I was finishing up getting ready for work and doing my make-up and Jac was being such a good boy playing quietly in the bathroom. For some reason he enjoys throwing my brushes in the tub. Anyhow, I glanced back there to check on him when I saw him playing in the toilet! Ewww!!!! I ran over to him and saw that he was dipping my cell phone in the water. I yelled "No Jac!" and it scared him so bad that he dropped the whole thing into the great abyss. I fished it out and tried my best to turn it off and get the battery out. I still don't know if it's gonna make it or not. Ugh!

Moral of this story: Cell phones are not toys, and keep the lid closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment