Saturday, November 29, 2008

So, I'm pretty ticked right now that Cam never send any pictures of wild beasts and bugs out in the desert. It's alright though...BECAUSE HE'S ON HIS WAY HOME RIGHT NOW! He just texted me a little bit ago and said they were back on Lejeune and had to turn in rifles and such and that I could come to get him in about an hour and a half (longest hour and a half of my life).

Jac was getting pretty cranky so I put him to bed. I know I'll have to get him up to leave, but it's worth few minutes of peace and quiet to try to get the apartment straight before I leave. The place was rancid when I got home! I mistakenly didn't take the garbage to the dumpster before I left on Tuesday night and with the tons of dirty diapers and Kory's puppy pads, the smell was horrible.

Well, I officially am the mother of a toddler now. Jac turned one yesterday and I wasn't feeling very festive. I'm glad this is the birthday he won't remember, because I spent the whole day on the couch and in the bathroom with a terrible stomach virus. I started out the morning at 2:30 to go shopping with "The Fam." Long, gross, story short, I ended up getting Kimberly to drop me off at her house to sleep while they finished up shopping and had lunch. Then, Mom came to get me and took me back to her place where I slept some more. I don't remember a whole lot about that day...sometime Dotty came and dropped off Jac and Mom and Dad chased him down for the rest of the day. I woke up (about 20 hours after I went to sleep the first time) at 7 this morning...feeling much better I might add. Good thing, because I had to drive back to Jacksonville to go pick up Cam.
Here's a picture of Jac at his Baseball/Turkey birthday party on Thanksgiving.

So, I'm finishing this blog up about a week after I started it. Cam called in the middle and I stopped to go get him and am now finding that with him home, I actually have a lot less time on my hands. I'm definitely not complaining...I'm so glad my BFF's home. I finally have someone to play with again!

Well, it's Sunday night and since I have to get up early while Cam sleeps in for the next couple of days, I better get some rest! Those first graders wear me out. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment