Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting there!

I'm so excited! Right now I've got clothes in the dryer and I'm ready to get tomorrow over with so that I can go back to Florence. Just one more day of work...but it's gonna be a doozie!

Cam found out that he will be flying out of California on Saturday morning...not quite what we were hoping, but he's coming home in less than a week and that's all I care about right now (assuming everything goes as scheduled...fat chance in the USMC). That means when I leave tomorrow, the next time I come back here...he should be here too...WOOHOO!

The cell survived the plunge but, the battery didn't. I've ordered a new one online so hopefully that will do the trick.
Until next time...here's a few more pics that Cam sent to me.
Here's the hill he calls me from
This is a funny pic he took of one of his friends, Joyner...he's the one in the middle. Super excited to be there too as you can tell!
Scruffy...

No comments:

Post a Comment